- “Not less than three, you should produce as many as possible (teen se kam nahi, aap jitna jyada kar sakein utna achcha),’’
- Hindus not to get into the trap of slogans like ‘‘hum do, hamare do’’ and ‘‘hum do, hamara ek’’ so as to to keep the “demographic composition” of India intact.
- a couple with 12 sons were likely to be survived by a 1,200-strong progeny after 120 years.
- couple with one with 11 sons would have 1,100 successors
- Those with three sons, would have 38 descendants
- couples with two sons would show a zero increase
- “The family-line of people with one son would be snapped,’’